NEW ORLEANS, LA – Matthew Coman of the elder abuse law firm Garcia & Artigliere has filed a class action lawsuit in Orleans Parish Court entitled LOUISIANA HEALTH CARE CONSULTANTS, LLC ET AL CASE NUMBER 2021-07316 against seven Louisiana nursing homes, their Management Company and owner on behalf of the victims and their families alleging violations of Louisiana’s Patients’ Bill of Rights deigned to protect elderly and infirm residents of Louisiana skilled nursing facilities.
The seven skilled nursing facilities named as defendants in the action are:
- River Palms Nursing and Rehab in Orleans Parish
- South Lafourche Nursing and Rehab in Lafourche Parish
- Maison Orleans Healthcare Center in Orleans Parish
- Park Place Healthcare Nursing Home in Jefferson Parish
- West Jefferson Health Care Center in Jefferson Parish
- Maison DeVille Nursing Home in Terrebonne Parish
- Maison DeVille Nursing Home of Harvey in Jefferson Parish
If you or a loved one have any thoughts or comments as to the operations of these facilities during Hurricane Ida, or at any other time, please contact the Garcia & Artigliere office by calling 504-354-9750 or by clicking here.
Stephen M. Garcia represents victims of elder and nursing home abuse and is known as one of the leading civil litigators in the country. He is Senior Partner at Garcia & Artigliere, where the firm’s practice is focused on elder abuse, nursing home abuse, and wrongful death of the elderly.
Find out more about Stephen M. Garcia