Free Case Review
No Recovery = No Fee.
William M. Artigliere
William (Bill) Artigliere is a civil trial lawyer dedicated to obtaining justice for elderly and infirm adults and their families when their care, rights, and safety are put in jeopardy by their long-term caregivers. He has served as trial counsel in serious personal injury cases in California and Florida.
Artigliere’s extensive knowledge of elder abuse and nursing home law has resulted in two significant appellate decisions on behalf of nursing home residents:
- Sababin v. Superior Court (Covina Rehabilitation Center), (2006) 144 CA4th 81, 50 Cal. Rptr.3d 266, which redefined the term “neglect” in California.
- CORA Health Services, Inc. v. Steinbronn, 867 So.2d 587 (Fla. 5th App. Dist. 2004), which explained the pre-suit notice requirements in Florida nursing home and medical malpractice cases.
A native of Florida, Artigliere graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point. He was commissioned in the United States Army as a second lieutenant in field artillery. While serving our country, Artigliere was awarded the Army Commendation Medal (One Oak Leaf Cluster), the Army Achievement Medal, the National Defense Service Medal, the Parachutist Badge, and the Air Assault Badge.
After receiving an honorable discharge from the Army, Artigliere attended Barry University School of Law in Orlando, Fla. He graduated in 2002 with a Juris Doctorate and was valedictorian of his class.
Prior to joining The Law Offices of Stephen M. Garcia (now Garcia & Artigliere), Artigliere spent five years serving as litigation counsel on elder abuse and catastrophic injury cases with the national elder abuse firm of Maher, Guiley & Maher.
Artigliere brings the same sense of preparation, duty, and command to the elder abuse and catastrophic personal injury cases that he demonstrated in the Army.
To contact Bill Artigliere, call (800) 281-8515.
- Barry University School of Law, Orlando, Florida (Juris Doctorate and class valedictorian) 2002
- United States Military Academy at West Point, graduated with Distinction
HONORS & AWARDS
- Southern California Super Lawyers; 2015-2019