Each year, Garcia & Artigliere awards a $1,000 scholarship to a student pursuing a career in the legal or nursing workforce. We are currently accepting submissions for our 2019 scholarship through October 1, 2019.
In 2017, Garcia & Artigliere awarded a law student at Wake Forest University with a $1,000 scholarship and plans to continue awarding more law school and nursing students.
- One $1,000 scholarship will be awarded.
- Essays will be evaluated based on both originality and quality of writing.
- Deadline to submit is October 1, 2019.
- The applicant must be accepted to or attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
- The applicant must be a law school or nursing student or an undergraduate student with a declared major related to law or nursing.
- Please email your essay in .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read, “Law Garcia Scholarship Application.”
- Include your name, school, major, email address, and phone number in the body of the email.
- Attach your official academic transcript in .pdf format.
- Do not exceed the 1,000-word limit.
Any law school or nursing student attending a four-year accredited university is eligible to apply for our scholarship. Please submit an essay of up to 1,000 words (maximum) answering the following question:
“As the elderly population continues to grow, so does the importance of ensuring the safety of those in elder care. If you had the authority, how would you make changes in the elder care industry to improve the quality of care for those in need?”
The winner will be notified via email before November 1, 2019.
To apply, email your essay in .pdf format to email@example.com.
- Founder Stephen M. Garcia has served as lead counsel in more than 2,500 elder and/or dependent adult abuse cases.
- Garcia & Artigliere has served as counsel on behalf on consumers throughout the United States in matters resulting in over $1.3 billion in settlements and jury verdicts.
- At Garcia & Artigliere, you will never be charged a fee - not even court costs or expenses - until we win your case.
- The firm is known for successfully handling the most complex cases of elder neglect and mistreatment.
Obtained a $38.6 million settlement, considered to be the largest Elder Abuse and Dependent Adult Civil Protection Act settlement (EADACPA) in ...
Elder abuse attorney Stephen M. Garcia successfully resolved a matter for an 87-year-old woman who was repeatedly sexually molested by the co-manager ...
Elder abuse attorney Stephen M. Garcia settled a California class action for $4.5 million and an Oregon class action for $1 million against a nursing ...
Elder abuse attorney Stephen M. Garcia obtained a $1.5 million verdict for the family of a woman who died from more than 10 pressure sores, many of ...
Elder abuse attorney Stephen M. Garcia obtained a judgment of more than $1.3 million against a residential care facility for elder abuse and wrongful ...
An elderly man was severely neglected by nursing home staff members and died as a result of the facility’s chronic under-staffing and under-budgeting. ...