Garcia, Artigliere & Medby:
Wrongful Death Attorneys
To lose a loved one due to the negligence or carelessness of another is emotionally excruciating. In addition to the pain you are experiencing, you also may be facing financial stress due to loss of wages and benefits, extreme medical expenses, and high funeral costs.
We’re here to help you navigate your legal rights during this difficult time. Stephen M. Garcia has put together a top-notch team of attorneys that has represented thousands of families in wrongful death lawsuits. We have helped our clients earn multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements that they deserve. We are respectful and compassionate, and aim to provide personalized service. Contact us at 1-800-251-8515 for a free case review.
Who is accountable for a wrongful death:
A wrongful death can happen any time someone loses their life due to the negligence or carelessness of another. The wrongful death could be the cause of an individual, a nursing home, a hospital, a corporation, or a government entity. It can also be attributed to a combination of these factors
Potential causes of a wrongful death include:
- Elder Abuse – Long-term care and nursing home facilities can be held liable for physical and sexual abuse to their elderly residents.
- Nursing Home Neglect – Skilled nursing facilities can be held liable for neglect, physical, emotional, sexual, or financial exploitation that happens while in residence.
- Defective Products – Companies may be held responsible for defective products causing wrongful death.
- Truck Accidents – Trucking accidents can happen as a result of dangerous road conditions, mechanical problems, collisions on the road and if the driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Motor Vehicle accidents can be caused for a number of reasons, the most prevalent of which is negligence on behalf of one of the drivers. This may occur as a result of disobeying traffic laws, falling asleep at the wheel, or driving under the influence of drugs or alocohol
How we can help with wrongful death litigation
A wrongful death attorney at Garcia, Artigliere & Medby will immediately begin an investigation to determine all the parties responsible for the negligence that caused the fatality.
In addition to investigating the circumstances, we will collect records and evidence before it disappears or is lost or even falsified. We also will interview witnesses before they move or forget what they know. We have over 26 years’ experience in high profile and high stakes cases, and are committed to earning you the compensation you deserve. We are here to help, contact us at 1-800-251-8515 for a free case review.
How our cost structure works:
Initial consultations are free of charge, and require no obligation. The elder abuse attorneys at Garcia, Artigliere & Medby take wrongful death cases on a contingency basis. This means you pay nothing until they win your case.