Florida Hazmat driver’s license

Archives, Trucking Accidents

Florida law requires anyone transporting hazardous materials to get a HazMat endorsement on their license.  This endorsement requires a background check by the Department of Homeland Security and Transportation Safety Administration.  You must fill out a DMV application and pay the fee of $91.  Your application and your fingerprints will be sent to TSA for…

Continue Reading