Garcia & Artigliere Obtains More Than $95M in Client Awards in Past 18 Months
Garcia & Artigliere recovered more than $95 million for clients in the last 18 months for matters in which the firm served as lead counsel or counsel. Cases involved issues of elder abuse, nursing home abuse, negligence and wrongful death. The following are representative judgments obtained on behalf of clients:
- $53.6 million against a nursing home chain who committed Medicare fraud.
- $1.6 million on behalf of an elder who suffered from pneumonia and septic shock.
- $1.5 million on behalf of a dependent adult who was wrongfully transferred and allowed to wander from the facility.
- $999K on behalf of an elder who suffered multiple falls and fractures.
- $860K on behalf of an elder who developed multiple severe pressure sores.