Garcia & Artigliere Accepting Submissions for 2018 Scholarship Program
Each year, Garcia & Artigliere awards a $1,000 scholarship to a student pursuing a career in the legal or nursing workforce. We are currently accepting submissions for our 2018 scholarship through October 1, 2018.
Any law school or nursing student attending a four-year accredited university are eligible to apply for our scholarship. Please submit an essay of up to 1,000 words (maximum) answering the following question:
“As the elderly population continues to grow, so does the importance of ensuring the safety of those in elder care. If you had the authority, how would you make changes in the elder care industry to improve the quality of care for those in need?”
- The applicant must be accepted to or attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
- The applicant must be a law school or nursing student or an undergraduate student with a declared major related to law or nursing.
- Please email your essay in .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read, “Law Garcia Scholarship Application.”
- Include your name, school, major, email address and phone number in the body of the email.
- Attach your official academic transcript in .pdf format.
- Do not exceed the 1,000-word limit.
The winner will be notified via email before November 1, 2018. To learn more about the scholarship application, click here.