Garcia, Artigliere & Medby endows a scholarship for law school or nursing students who demonstrate the highest level of acumen. The $1,000 scholarship is awarded annually to a single student to help support their efforts in joining the legal or nursing workforce.
In 2016, Garcia, Artigliere & Medby awarded a nursing student at the Arizona State University with a $1,000 scholarship and plans to continue awarding more law school and nursing students.
- One $1,000 scholarship will be awarded
- Essays will be evaluated based on both originality and quality of writing
- Deadline to submit is May 31st, 2016
- Be enrolled or accepted to an accredited college or university in the United States
- Be a law school or nursing school student or an undergraduate student with a main focus on either legal or nursing studies
- A copy of the student’s current academic transcript
- Please email your essay to email@example.com. Subject line should read, “Law Garcia Scholarship Application”.
- In the body of the email please make sure to include your name, school, major, email address and phone number.
- Attach transcript in .doc or .pdf form
Any law school or nursing student attending a four-year accredited university is eligible to apply for our 2016 scholarship opportunity. Please submit an essay of up to 1,000 words (maximum) answering one of the following questions:
1. “If you had the authority to change your elder community in a positive way, what specific changes would you make?”
2. “What steps can legislators take to help prevent elder abuse from becoming an even larger problem in the future?”
The winner will be notified via email before June 15th, 2016.