Garcia, Artigliere, Medby & Faulkner endows a scholarship for law school or nursing students who demonstrate the highest level of acumen. The $1,000 scholarship is awarded annually to a single student to help support their efforts in joining the legal or nursing workforce.
In 2016, Garcia, Artigliere, Medby & Faulkner awarded a nursing student at the Arizona State University with a $1,000 scholarship and plans to continue awarding more law school and nursing students.
- One $1,000 scholarship will be awarded
- Essays will be evaluated based on both originality and quality of writing
- Deadline to submit is August 15, 2017
- The applicant must be accepted to or attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
- The applicant must be a law school or nursing student or an undergraduate student with a declared major related to law or nursing.
- Please email your essay in .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should read, “Law Garcia Scholarship Application”.
- Include your name, school, major, email address and phone number in the body of the email.
- Attach your official academic transcript in .pdf format.
Any law school or nursing student attending a four-year accredited university is eligible to apply for our 2016 scholarship opportunity. Please submit an essay of up to 1,000 words (maximum) answering one of the following questions:
1. “As the elderly population continues to grow, so does the importance of ensuring the safety of those in elder care. If you had the authority, how would you make changes in the elder care industry to improve the quality of care for those in need?”
2. “How has a grandparent or other senior in your life inspired you or otherwise impacted your life in a positive way? ”
The winner will be notified via email before September 1, 2017.