Nicholas W. Stadmiller
Attorney at Law
Nicholas Stadmiller joined Garcia, Artigliere & Medby in 2009. As a civil trial lawyer he focuses on elder abuse and nursing home neglect suffered by dependent adults and elderly residents of long-term care facilities.
Mr. Stadmiller comes to Garcia, Artigliere & Medby with a strong legal background. While attending the University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Mr. Stadmiller was a judicial extern for The Hon. Carlos G. Ynostroza, where he assisted with civil and criminal matters, including preparing daily civil case management conferences, conducting research associated with pending and future cases, and attending pre-trial conferences, settlement negotiations, and sentencing hearings.
Also while attending law school, Mr. Stadmiller was a law clerk for a commercial litigation firm. He researched and wrote legal memoranda on commercial litigation and anti-trust matters.
- Elder Abuse
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Marin County Bar Association
- ZBT National Award for Excellence in Campus Leadership, 2001
- McCarthy Scholarship for Children of Merrill Lynch Employees
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Los Angeles, Juris Doctorate, 2005
- University of California at Los Angeles, Bachelor’s of Art, 2001
- Zeta Beta Tau